Maui Sights and Treasures Activites and Tours’ list of the Top 10 Best Free Things to do on Maui
There is no denying it, Maui can be an expensive place to visit, which is why we cam up with a ‘top 10 best free things to do on Maui’ list. After all, you are visiting Paradise! Most Tours on Maui start at about $75.00 and can easily go up to $300.00 per person and even higher for specialty Tours and outer Island Day Tours, say to Pearl Harbor and the Active Volcano on the “Big Island of Hawaii“.
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- historical and beautiful Iao Valley State Park (small parking fee)
- Drive along the Hana Hwy; Tropical Jungle with Waterfalls, Bamboo and tropical Flowers
- Check out the Big Waves at Hookipa Beach Park in the winter months
- Go see Turtles on the beach at Hookipa Beach Park from 4Pm to Sunset
- Makena State Park (Big Beach)
- Sightseeing in Lahaina Town, not just shops and restaurants, there are beaches, and historical monuments and Museums.
- Sightseeing in Paia, Makawao and “Upcountry”
- Kealia Pond Bird Sancutary
- Tdeschi Winery; Views and Hawaiian History + Wine tasting…
I plan on a top 10 best things ‘for families’ to do on Maui, as well as a Top 10 best ‘cheap’ things to do on Maui blog post. Bookmark us or add us to your favorites for updated Blog Posts. Click this link for my Top 10 best things to do on Maui.
Top 10 best Free things to do on Maui, Hawaii.